The last year I’ve been working very hard on “the new app” (name still top secret). Same concept as MotoMap but completely redesigned and built from the ground up, with a different map provider and with features you’ve all been waiting and asking for.
It’s gonna be the best and most complete yet super easy to use (motorcycle) Route Planner, Navigator and Tracker out there!
Here are some features which I know you’re gonna love:
- Turn by turn and voice navigation (for routes with many, many viapoints)
- Create your own Routes, right from within the app.
- Easily find Scenic Routes, created by fellow “new app” users. Navigate them and review and rate them.
- Offline Maps
- Landscape mode
- Heading up mode
- 3D Map
- Support for, not only GPS motorcycle navigation, but also Bicycle routes and even pedestrian routes.
- Next to GPX tracks you can now also import Routes and Waypoints from GPX files and fully edit them on the fly.
- Navigate, not only routes, but also to destinations.
- Trip recording has been improved, optimized and data is now visually displayed in graphs, maps and pics.
- Resume a trip that was in progress when the app stopped unexpectedly. E.g. running out of battery or closing the app by accident (or, God forbid, an app crash)
And this is just the tip of the iceberg!
Keep a close eye on the blog for sneak peak screenshots and beta test start date & subscription info.