With the Scenic WebApp it was already possible to Drag & Drop GPX files from your desktop to Scenic (video).
Since today this functionality has been expanded. You can now Drag & Drop all these GPS file types:
- GPX – GPS exchange format
- KML – Keyhole Markup Language (Google Earth, Google My Maps, et al.)
- KMZ – Keyhole Markup Language Zipped (Google Earth, Google My Maps, et al.)
- GDB – Garmin DataBase (Garmin Devices, Garmin Basecamp & Mapsource)
- ITN – TomTom Itinerary (TomTom Rider)
I have many waypoints Uploaded. Know I have to have each Single waypoint ro Save.
If there a was how to Save all waypionts with one click?
Best regards Stefan
Sorry. It’s currently not possible to save waypoints in batch. This is on the list for a future update though.
how can i drag and drop gpx routes from my windows laptop to i phone
Have a look here: http://www.motomappers.com/faqs/faqs.php#importWays