Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:Scenic ForumUsing ScenicOffline Maps
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Offline Maps

Hello,

I would like to purchase the offline maps for all of the U.S. I know they are 75 credits. I have 3 questions. 1. How big are the files for all of the U.S maps? 2. Can I download some of the maps, or do I need to download all of them? 3. Can I download some of the maps, then erase them off my iPhone and download other maps, etc. Obviously I am trying to manage my iPhone storage requirements. I want to have the maps offline when I need them only and not store all of them at once.

Thanks,

Jack

Hi Jack,

How big are the files for all of the U.S maps?

You download per state. You can see filesizes in the offline maps section of the app.

Can I download some of the maps, or do I need to download all of them?

You can download state per state. No need to download all.

Can I download some of the maps, then erase them off my iPhone and download other maps

Yes, you can. Scenic remembers which regions you purchased (in this case all US states) and you can download (and delete) a region any time you want and on any device you want, as much times as you want. Just make sure you are logged in with your Scenic account that you purchased with.

Hope this helps/explains. If not or if you have other questions please let me know. Happy to help.

Best regards and ride safe,

Guido

If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️