Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:Scenic ForumUsing ScenicMissing Via Point?
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Missing Via Point?

So this has only happened to me this one time, but it's weird. I rearranged some via's to force the route I wanted and one of them disappeared. Normally when this happens the lost via is somewhere that throws your route out of whack and you can just fix it. But in this case it is nowhere to be found and the route is correct. Look at the picture, via 11, 12, 13 and 15 are there, but no 14. I also noticed that the same thing happened with Stop Number 2. I have stops 1 (via 3), 3 (via 16) and 4 (via 17), but 2 is missing. Where are they hiding?

I suspect it’s hiding behind 13 or 15

If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️

Hi folks.

Maybe you open the timeline in edit mode. There you should see distance and arrival time of via 14. And just delete it.

Again white fonts on white background. Been in daymode.

Regards, Mex

Good suggestion @mex

Again white fonts on white background. Been in daymode.

Unexpected / interested side effect of CarPlay addition. Will be fixed in upcoming release.

If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️