Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Maps in Scenic 3

I just updated to Scenic 3. Looking good!

The only thing I am sad about is that the maps have been changed. In Scenic 2 you could see the roads and especially the smaller roads very clearly, they were thicker and black. Now in Scenic 3 you can barely see the smaller roads.

Can you please add the map option you had in Scenic 2 with the thicker and more visible small roads?

I understand. I have a plan to add some more map styles including a custom map style where you guys can configure/style elements on the map and create your own style. Will be a little while though.

Milos and Joerg400 have reacted to this post.
MilosJoerg400
If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️

That would really be great.

Before I decided for Scenic as my motorcycle app, I compared a few. And I especially liked the option with the map having very vissible small roads i Scenic 2.

So now when I upgraded to Scenic 3 and paid for premium, you can understand that I got a little disapointed…

Hope you can include that map soon 🙂

Hello again,

so I have used Scenic 3 a couple of times.
And I have really a hard time to see the roads on the new map in Scenic 3. I ride in Portugal where it is quite sunny and need to have a shade on my helmet. Then I can  not see any of the roads. That is a shame…

Is it possible to download or downgrade to Scenic 2 in the mean time until new maps come along?

Sorry. Downgrading is not possible, but new additional styles will be added very soon.

If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️

Hello again, when do you think you will be able to add the alternative map with thicker small roads? I really miss that from the previous version of Scenic…

In the next month.

Great! Really looking forward to it :-).