Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:Scenic ForumScenic Feature RequestsLane guidance
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Lane guidance

I had a chance to test v3 for the first time yesterday.  It completely blew my socks off.  It's such a huge improvement over v2. The main navigation panel is amazing.  Great job Guido.

Features

1. Unless I missed it, I couldn't find a switch to enable lane guidance.  Is this feature included?  If not, is it included in the road map for v3?
  2. Will there be an option to change a car symbol in some future updates?

Thanks,

Alex

HI Alex,

Happy you like it so far. Lane guidance as well as customizable 'current position indicators' / car symbol, will be added in the future.

Cheers,
Guido

If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️

Hi Guido,

I wonder if adding lane guidance has moved any higher on your list of priorities for Scenic?

Also, when/if it's implemented, will it require cellular connection, or it will work offline?

Priorities keep changing as new bugs and feature request are continuously added to the list. This will probably have to wait until a major update of Scenic (Scenic 4). Can t give you any more details for the moment. Sorry. It will work offline once implemented.

If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️

Thanks, Guido.