Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Imported GPX Route Shows Via Points as Stops

Hi.  I use Myroute-App to create routes and export them as GPX 1.1 files, to then import in to Scenic, via the Web App. I have the maps set to 'openstreetmap' in Myroute and everything seems to work well, except for one issue. When I import the routes in to Scenic, it seems to convert all of the via points to stops which, whilst not a showstopper, is frustrating. Any advice on how to keep the via points or convert the stops back to via points easily?

OK. That's strange. I'll have a look at why that's happening.

Meanwhile there is a function to batch convert all stops into via points. It's under the 'more' button at the bottom left of the route editor.

Hope this helps.

If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️

Thank you Guido. Appreciate the quick response.

Hi Guido. I found the batch convert, which worked great - thank you. However, sometimes I need to keep some of the stops (as they are genuine stops for coffee, etc). Is there a way to individually convert stops to via points, instead of batch conversion?

yes...tap the marker which you want to convert. In the bubble that appears there is a button

If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️

Excellent, thank you Guido!  Fabulous app by the way - by far the best motorcycle navigator out there.....and I have tried everything!