Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Explorer Extraordinary

Hi Guido.

I know, at this moment there are important topics to solve: carplay, android version, and lots more.

I read the forum daily, helps a lot.

Is there any interest to push the skills to a level over 10.000 points?

I use premium for less than 1 year, and reached 10.000 points today.

Would be nice to have a higher level to be reacable: like:

100.000 should be possible to reach. I have Premium for ever. So roundabout 12 more Years to move my Ducati across Europe.

And i promise to use Scenic, while using my wheelchair, in future,  to reach 100.000 points.

Are there any ideas to upgrade max Level for premium user?

Redards, Mex or as we say in Gernany:

Linke zum Gruß, Mex

Yes. A long time ago it used to be relative and dynamic. Only 10% of users could be explorer extraordinair, only 15% explorer etc. But this was a performance hit on the database, and not fair to newer users. Would never be able to catch up to old users. Maybe adding some more levels would be good idea. I’ll give it some thought.

If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️

Thanks for the quick response and this great app.

Regards, Mex

Any chance of a choice to exclude car journeys from the motorcycle totals?

You can see stats per vehicle in the vehicles tab.

If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️

I can see the different vehicle stats, but they are all included in the award totals. If you’re planning new levels, it might be a good time to at let people exclude what may be 50% of their miles in a car.