Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Apple AirPod Pro tips and tricks

I have a pair of Apple AirPod Pros. If you've considered these and Googled you'll probably find some videos and reviews that aren't positive.

I've had good success because of a few simple steps I take:

1) Get some silicone ear hooks. I have these: https://www.amazon.com/Proof-Labs-AirPods-Covers-Compatible/dp/B0844WPDY5/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1Z3TF3PB9W7WY&keywords=apple%2Bairpods%2Bpro%2Bsilicone%2Bear%2Bhooks&qid=1651623644&sprefix=apple%2Bairpods%2Bpro%2Bsilicone%2Bear%2Bhooks%2Caps%2C44&sr=8-3&th=1 They keep the AirPods in place nicely.

2) Wear a balaclava. I've always done this anyway to keep my helmet from getting gross but it comes in handy when it comes to earbuds... having your ears covered will keep the AirPods in your ears when you put on your helmet.

3) Use the noise canceling feature and experiment with different ear tips. I find the noise canceling to be very effective and the earbuds are quite comfortable.

4) When you stop for a break, put the earbuds back in their case for a quick top-up on the charge. The batteries will only last about 3-4 hours but they charge fast. Simply staying ahead of it ensures you won't go flat and lose your noise canceling.

5) Carry a pair of earplugs in your pocket just in case.

With these few things done, I'm 100% satisfied with them.