Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:Scenic ForumGadgets & GearEyerider headup display
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Eyerider headup display

Anyone also bought the eyerider hud? Just got it delivered and hoping that scenic will be able to do apple car sometime next year.... for now I will use scenic for touring and apple maps for normal  day to day travel 😉

Is this Apple CarPlay enabled?? Not really clear from their website

If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️

Yes Guido, eyerider has apple carplay and android car play (?). So the hud shows the apple carplay screen.

Cool! I might have to buy one to test Apple CarPlay with Scenic (as I don’t have a car nor motorcycle with CarPlay) 😁

If you're enjoying Scenic and are happy with the support, please leave a nice rating in the App Store. It would mean a lot to me ❤️

Looks like this, the photo is not that great but it shows you what you see in the prism (hud) it is much clearer and sharper when using the prism.

Hi,

what can you do if you already have da helmet kit with speakers and microphone from Sena?

Is there some kind of adaption to eyerider?

I think you are able to link them, check out the eyerider website for more info. I took my Cardo off my helmet and only use the eyerider at the moment. I hardly use the cardo for communication more for music and directions and sometimes a call. I still can do that and also call people with a cardo or a sena headset ;-).

https://eye-lights.com/en

For me the nav display functions is the most important one.

A better picture what I seein my Eyerider hud.

[caption id="attachment_4770" align="alignnone" width="300"]hud display eyerider hud[/caption]

Hi fweissman

How are finding the Eyerider  HUD ?

Any good ?

I like the speakers and I like the hud part…. At them moment the interface is not so good yet.  ther will be e new remote that should solve that problem.

the battery life for me is not good enough, so i have attached a battery pack (in my motor jack pocket)

overall I would rate it 7/10 so satisfied

Cheers for your comments. I did read the battery life was between 2 - 4 hours. Thats just not enough for me. Cool idea though.